|Home||» Products||» Breather Valves||» Vacuum Relief Valve|
Vacuum Relief Valve
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Vacuum Relief Valve is a protection device which is mainly mounted on a nozzle opening on the top of a fixed roof storage tank. Its main purpose is to protect the tank against rupturing as well as imploding. This valve is designed to breathe out at the time of tank filling and breathe in while the tank is being emptied. It allows the pressure in the tank to be increased above atmospheric. Such an rise in pressure enhance the boiling point of the liquid, reducing the amount of vapour which woVacuum Relief Valve,Air Pressure Vacuum Relief Valvesuld otherwise form.
Application of Vacuum Relief Valve :-
Direct acting vacuum relief valves are low vacuum devices specifically designed to protect tanks, process systems and equipment from excessive vacuum. As well as providing the primary layer of protection for tanks and process systems, vacuum valves also minimize emission losses of gases or vapours, thus protecting the environment and providing significant financial savings.
Principle of Operation:- PRECON Vacuum relief valves have weight-loaded or spring-loaded pallets. Flow through the valve is controlled by the weight of the pallet or the spring force acting on the pallet to keep the device closed. Once the vacuum in the tank reaches the pallet closing force, the pallet will start to lift off the seat and allow flow through the valve.
Due to its air-cushioned sealing technology, PRECON® Vacuum Relief valves prevents air intake until very close to the set vacuum. The geometry of the valves has been developed in order to optimize overall performance in terms of high flow capacity, set Vacuum, sealing and re-sealing. The modular nature of PRECON® valves means they can be tailored to meet specific customersâ€™ requirements: A mesh screen is fitted at Vacuum port to prevent intrusion of foreign matter into the valve.
Features & Benefits :-
- Vacuum relief valves provide high flow capacity from a compact valve size.
- Wide range of vacuum settings to provide maximum tank protection.
- Designed and manufactured to API 2000 / ISO 28300.
- Seat leakage requirements of API 2000/ISO 28300.
- Economic savings due to reduced product loss.
- Alternative connection types available on request.
- Valve sizing service assists optimum valve performance / cost specification.
Product Attributes :-
- Designed and tested according to API2000.
- Sizes available from 1.1/2â€ to 12â€ NB.
- Standard materials include carbon steel and stainless steel. Others on request
- Modular construction.
- The inlet flanges are in accordance with ASME B16.5 150LB RF. Others on request.
- PTFE/FEP diaphragms effectively prevent the seat and pallet from sticking.
- Valves can be specially supplied with a flame arrester.
Any special materials like ECTFE coating, PTFE coating, FRP coating, Poly Propylene, Hast alloy upon request.
Accuracy : + 5% up to 20 mbar Accuracy : + 3% above 20 mbar
Settings for Weight Loaded Design
Vacuum : 2 mbar to 40 mbar
20 mm Wc to 400 mm Wc
Settings for Spring Loaded Design
Vacuum : > 40 mbar to 900 mbar
>400 mm Wc to 9000 mm Wc