|Home||» Products||» Breather Valves||» Pipeaway Pressure & Vacuum Relief Valve|
Pipeaway Pressure & Vacuum Relief Valve
- 40 to 300 mm
- Weight loaded/spring loaded
- Low Pressure
- Port Size
- 40 to 300 mm
- RED or YELLOW
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 2 Pieces
- Price Range
- 8000 - 450000
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- Supply Ability
- 50 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 4 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Precon Pipeaway Pressure & Vacuum Relief Valve
Pressure & Vacuum Relief Valve is developed in three designs- pipe-away, top mounted and weight loaded. The Pipe-away Pressure & Vacuum Relief Valve is a low pressure device devised for the protection of tanks, process systems and equipment against high pressure and vacuum. It also works to minimize the emission losses of gases or vapours. This valve both protects environment and encourage financial savings. Many special features are incorporated in the Pipe-away Pressure & Vacuum Relief Valve design for its smooth and effective operation. It has self-draining body, which contains drip rings which condensate from settling on seating surfaces.
Application of Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve with Pipe-Away Feature :-
Direct acting pressure/vacuum relief valves are also called breather valves or conservation vents.
Principle of Operation :- These valves comprise weight-loaded or spring-loaded pallets. The weight of the pallet or spring force acting on the pallet controls the flow through the valve and keeps the device closed. The flow is allowed though the valve, only when the pressure or vacuum in the tank reaches the pallet closing force, as it will life the pallet off the seat.
The air-cushioned sealing technology of the valves makes them capable of preventing emission losses until very close to the set pressure, and preventing air intake until very close to the set vacuum. These valves are developed in a way that the overall performance can be optimized, for instance, set pressure, high flow capacity, sealing and re-sealing. The design of this valve can be customized, in terms of:
- Pressure or vacuum-protection only
- Vapors and gases either piped-away or vented to atmosphere
A weather hood is for the protection of pressure vent port and a mesh screen for preventing intrusion of foreign matter into the valve.
Features & Benefits :-
The compact Pressure & Vacuum Relief Valve provides high flow capacity.
- A variety of pressure and vacuum settings for maximum tank protection while
- ensuring minimum gas loss.
- Designed and manufactured to API 2000 / ISO 28300.
- Seat leakage requirements of API 2000 / ISO 28300.
- Low leakage minimizes evaporation loss.
- Financial savings.
- Alternative connection types, on client request.
- Valve sizing service.
Product Attributes :-
- Designed and tested to API2000.
- Sizes ranging from 1.1/2Ã¢â‚¬ to 12Ã¢â‚¬ NB.
- Developed in standard materials- carbon steel and stainless steel. Others on request
- Vented to Safe location.
- The inlet and outlet flanges manufactured to ASME B16.5 150LB RF. Others on request
- PTFE/FEP diaphragms for preventing sticking of seat and pallet.
Technical Details of Pipe-Away Pressure Vacuum Relief Valve :-
Accuracy : + 5% up to 20 mbar
+ 3% above 20 mbar
Settings for Spring Loaded Design
Pressure : > 40 mbar to 1000 m bar
>400 mm Wc to 10000 mm Wc
Vacuum : > 40 mbar to 900 mbar
>400 mm Wc to 9000 mm Wc
Settings for Weight Loaded Design
Pressure : 2 mbar to 40 m bar
20 mm Wc to 400 mm Wc
Vacuum : 2 mbar to 40 mbar
20 mm Wc to 400 mm Wc