|Home||» Products||» ATEX Certified Flame Arrester||» End of Line Deflagration Flame Arrester(High Temp)|
End of Line Deflagration Flame Arrester(High Temp)
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Type Approved in accordance with ATEX Directives and EN ISO 16852
The PRECON 20504 End-of-line deflagration flame arrester provides protection against flame transmission through atmospheric deflagration and High operating temperature application. The device is commonly installed on atmospheric storage tank, Vent lines of process vessels and process engineering apparatus, transport containers which are not pressurized. so typically it is installed on vent lines which discharge vapour for a short time period only. The device prevents flame transmission from atmospheric deflagration into the vessel or plant. The design can be used with operating temperature range up to + 150oC. Type-approved in accordance with the ATEX Directive and EN ISO 16852 for IIB3.
Special Features and Advantages :-
- Sizes available from 1/2” NB to 12 NB.
- Easy maintenance.
- Low Pressure drop.
- High Operating Temperature.
- Available for High operating temperatures.
- Protection against atmospheric deflagration.
- Low operating and lifecycle cost.
- Cost effective device.
- Easily replaceable and Cost effective spare parts.
- Weather hood provides protection against environmental impact (harsh weather conditions, bird nests, etc.)
Technical Details of End of Line Deflagration Flame Arrester :-
Selection of Material Description A B C D Body BS 1490 Gr LM 6 CS/A 216 Gr WCB A 351 Gr CF8/SS304 A 351 Gr CF8M/SS316 Shell A106 Gr B A 106 Gr B SS 304 SS 316 Flame Element SS 316/SS 316L SS 316/SS 316L SS316/SS 316L SS316/SS 316L Gasket NAM 39 NAM 39 PTFE PTFE Fastners C/S zinc plated C/S zinc plated SS 304 SS 304 Group MESG Group ( IEC) >0.9 mm IIA 0.65 mm IIB3 <0.5 mm IIC End connection BS 10 Table D,E,F BS DIN PN 6, PN 10, PN 16 DIN ANSI 150 FF/RF, 300 RF AN
- Payment Terms
- Delivery Time
- 3 Week
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Box Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001-2015 by UL