|Home||» Products||» ATEX Certified Flame Arrester||» Detonation Flame Arrester|
Detonation Flame Arrester
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 pc.
- Unit of Measure
- 8000 to 800000 INR
- Gas Group IIA/IIB3
- Golden Yellow /PO Red
The PRECON in-line detonation flame arresters are used in pipe systems in which detonations can occur. The Flame Arrester offer bidirectional flame arresting for deflagrations and stable detonation of flammable liquids and gases. The installation of the detonation flame arrester into horizontal and vertical pipes is permissible. The Flame Arrester consists of two housing parts and the PRECON flame arrester Element in the center. The PRECONÃâÃ® flame arrester unit consists of multiple layers of Flame Arrester element and spacers assembled in arrester (Element) housing. The number of Flame Arrester element and Flame Quenching Diameter depends on the size of Flame Arrester and the Explosion Group.
The design can be used with Operating Pressure range up to 1.1bara, operating temperature range up to + 60ÃâÃ°C. Type-approved in accordance with the ATEX Directive and EN ISO 16852 for Explosion group IIB3.
Special Features and Advantages of Detonation Flame Arrester :-
- Sizes available from Ã½ "Ã NB to 12" NB.
- Flame Arrester Element can be cleaned easily.
- Low Pressure drop.
- Bi-directional flame transmission proof design.
- Protects against deflagrations for explosion groups IIA,IIB3.
- Easily replaceable and Cost effective spare parts.
- FOB Port
- Ex Works
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Supply Ability
- 30 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3 Week
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Box Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001-2015 by UL